Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CFS in Jackson

This past weekend I ventured off to Jackson Wyoming. It was my first time out to Jackson Hole and definitely won't be my last.

Day One I met up with the highly talented Lexi DuPont who showed me the goods around the resort.

I was truley amazed by the amount of terrain Jackson Hole offers.


After a great day of skiing with some of Jacksons best it was time to strap up the GoPro and put back a few drinks.
Day Two we loaded up the early tram on a mission to get off the resort and ski some of Jacksons famous backcountry.

Tagged.
On the top of the resort I met up with Bryce Newcomb who was generous enough to show me the large and in charge backcountry surrounding the resort.

Top left Lexi DuPont shralps the pow.
My adventure ended with an amazing sunset of the Tetons.
Couldn't think of a better way to end a trip like this than blasting off a bottle of Cooks finest Champagne.




Till next time, DVG.













No comments: